The International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (IACP) is an association representing more than 3,600 pharmacists, technicians, students, and members of the compounding community who focus upon the specialty practice of pharmacy compounding. Compounding pharmacists work directly with prescribers including physicians, nurse practitioners and veterinarians to create customized medication solutions for patients and animals whose healthcare needs cannot be met by manufactured medications.
Click here to learn more about pharmacy compounding.
- IACP Press Release: IACP Seeks FDA Approval of Bulk Drug Substances List
- Background: IACP Seeks FDA Approval of Bulk Drug Substances List For Compounding Pharmacists
- Click Here: Latest Issue of IACP's Compounders Stateside - Compounding Legislation Tracker
- IACP Issues Nominations for FDA's Request for Bulk Drug Substances for 503A & 503B
- Arkansas Online: Three Compounders Register as Outsource Facilities
- NPR Interview: IACP's David Miller Discusses Compounding for Lethal Injections, 2.17.14
- IACP First to Issue Comments on FDA's Draft Guidance: Implementation of 503A & 503B
- Click Here: IACP's 2014 State Board of Pharmacy Meeting Schedule
- Click Here: IACP Letter to the Editor/Ocala Star-Banner
Drug Quality & Security Act
- IACP Seeks FDA Approval of Bulk Drug Substances List For Compounding Pharmacists
- IACP Reference Documents: FDA Comments and Nominations Due Dates - What is Due When?
- IACP Issues Comments on FDA's Draft Guidance: Implementation of 503A & 503B
- FDA Releases Draft Guidance Documents (CPGs) for Comment, 12.5.13
- DOCUMENT: Original 1997 503(a) from the FDCA
- IACP Summary of FDA Proposed Regulations and Requests for Input, 12.4.13
- HR 3204: Food and Drug Administration's Proposed Regulations, Posted 12.3.13
- IACP's Official Statement Regarding HR 3204