The International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (IACP) is an association representing more than 3,600 pharmacists, technicians, students, and members of the compounding community who focus upon the specialty practice of pharmacy compounding. Compounding pharmacists work directly with prescribers including physicians, nurse practitioners and veterinarians to create customized medication solutions for patients and animals whose healthcare needs cannot be met by manufactured medications.
Click here to learn more about pharmacy compounding.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: IACP Responds to Insurance Business America's Erroneous Portrayal of Compounding
- CLICK HERE: IACP's Summary of the FDA FY 2015 Budget
- Bloomberg BNA Article: "States Adopt Variety of Oversight Strategies in Wake of NECC Disaster"
- READ HERE: The Horse, "Careful Compounding," article featuring IACP's David G. Miller, RPh
- CLICK HERE: Latest Issue of IACP's Compounders Stateside - Compounding Legislation Tracker
- Press Release: IACP Announces Nominations to the FDA Pharmacy Compounding Advisory Committee
- Now Available: 20th Annual Compounders on Capitol Hill Schedule
- The Sun Chronicle: In an Era of Big Chains, Attleboro's County Square Pharmacy is a Rarity
- IACP Press Release: IACP Seeks FDA Approval of Bulk Drug Substances List
- NPR Interview: IACP's David Miller Discusses Compounding for Lethal Injections, 2.17.14
- IACP First to Issue Comments on FDA's Draft Guidance: Implementation of 503A & 503B
Drug Quality & Security Act
- IACP Seeks FDA Approval of Bulk Drug Substances List For Compounding Pharmacists
- IACP Reference Documents: FDA Comments and Nominations Due Dates - What is Due When?
- IACP Issues Comments on FDA's Draft Guidance: Implementation of 503A & 503B
- FDA Releases Draft Guidance Documents (CPGs) for Comment, 12.5.13
- DOCUMENT: Original 1997 503(a) from the FDCA
- IACP Summary of FDA Proposed Regulations and Requests for Input, 12.4.13
- HR 3204: Food and Drug Administration's Proposed Regulations, Posted 12.3.13
- IACP's Official Statement Regarding HR 3204